Monday, November 26, 2007

NIA COLLECTIVE WOMEN MOVING FORWARD



So many people think that just because I do parties that focus on men that I don't work with women. The truth is that most of the projects that I have worked on in my community have been done in partnership with community minded women just like Terry Holloway & Zima Wyatt at the Nia Collective.

Real Talk taped this interview just before the Nia Collectives 20th Anniversary Retreat. Check the video interview below to learn more about this wonderful organization and their empowering legacy for lesbians of African Descent.

Joe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joe did a great job with this interview. Thanks for giving us a peak into the work of the NIA collective. I was a scholarship recipient and able to attend with generous support from the organization leaders. It was truly an amazing and inspiring few days!

Long live NIA and CUPPA JOE!