Sunday, February 17, 2008

Erogenous Zones, Fetishes, Fantasies And Orgasms

This might have to be a two-part posting but....we will see.

The word fetish originally meant "charm," and it originates from the 15th century Portuguese word feitico , which means false power, object or charm.

For example, when the Portuguese explored West Africa and encountered native religions, they called whatever talisman (totems, carvings, beads) they revered a fetish.

To the Portuguese in those days, the fetishists were those who worshiped the unusual. Later on, however, the implication of the word took on a whole different meaning. First, a fetish involves the transfer of power from an original source onto a substitute. Second, a fetishist is someone who operates outside the circle of what is characteristically considered normal. Yeah right, what is normal nowadays?

The internet has exposed me to more about fetishes than I care to know about, while at the same time deepening my understanding about my own. I will discuss more about this later but right now I want to focus on male erogeonous zones.

Much has been discussed in our society about the female "G-spot" but Male Erogenous Zones and orgasms in men that don't involve ejaculation or multi-orgasmic men are rarely discussed. Most men think that sexual satisfaction comes from either being fucked or fucking, getting their penis sucked or sucking a penis.

What about the Multi-Orgasmic Man and how many of us have learned how to let go enough to experience this amazing sensation?

During my early twenties, I had my first non-ejaculating orgasm with a guy who showed me where my primary erogenous zone is. I call it my "Primary Erogenous Zone" because I have more than one, but most of us have one place that is the IT spot!

I wasn't drunk and I didn't have any drugs, however, during my sexual encounter with this giving man, I became so lightheaded that I actually thought that I really ejaculated. I did have an orgasm though. As a matter of fact, I enjoyed three orgasms that night where there was no semen and when I finally ejaculated, it didn't compare to the multiple-orgasms that I experienced without semen.

Since then, multiple-orgasms are required if I am going to have sex with a person. Fortunately for me, I have someone who is giving enough to help me get there every time.

Maybe your spot is your neck, ears, nipples, anus, penis, scalp or head,toes, tongue, back, side, navel, etc. Wherever it is, explore it!

Play with yourself or find a partner who is adventurous and open-minded enough to show you the way to multiple-orgasmic satisfaction unlike you have ever known.

Next time, I will get more into Fetishes.
Book on Multi-Orgasmic Men
Joe

No comments: