Monday, September 1, 2008

BACK FROM SAN DIEGO AND LOVED IT

I haven't been blogging because...that's right, I have been producing another event! This time in San Diego, located in Southern California about 20 miles from the Mexican border (California's 2nd largest city). I was there for 7 days during the Labor Day weekend producing a medical conference. It is no secret to my readers that I love living in California and enjoy the amazing geographic diversity of our cities. Below are some pics that I took while there. San Diego is truly one of America's most beautiful cities.
If you live in California and have not made it down there...you are missing out on a beautiful tropical mecca.
If you live outside of California.....time to plan your next vacation!

Click on pics to enlarge.
joe







No comments: