Friday, October 10, 2008

MY OBAMA T-SHIRT - GET YOURS TODAY

Over the weekend at my party at Club Anton in Oakland, my dear Friend Jeff Ingram, who by the way is an all around artist extraordinaire, gave me a gift which was an Obama T-shirt that he created.

I liked it so much that I wore it all night and by the end of the night, many people were asking me where did I get it. I told them that my dear friend Jeff made it.

The thing that I like about the t-shirt besides the design is the fact that it only has one word printed on it... PRESIDENT...and it really looked good with the black blazer that I was sporting at the club.

To purchase your President Obama T-Shirt, you can contact Jeff by clicking here.

Love you Jeff and thanks for being the creative being that you are!

Joe

No comments: